Friday, 10 June 2011

Lasting Celebrations.

As a way to thank some of my lovely friends (and a way in which I can show off a little), I thought I would make a post of some of the birthday presents I have received since I have left those teenage years for good...


from Jess...

from Adam...

from Lucy...

from Tej...

from Lucy...
from the boys' house...
(get it?)

from Hannah...

from my parents...

from Adam...

from Kim and Jon...

And far too many of these...
(Kidding, you can't have too many)

Clearly I am not modeling the bikini or the Lipsy dress (the name of this blog isn't a lie, I am blonde afterall...), but I doubt anyone would really want to see me modeling these fine items of clothing anyway...




Evidently, I have the most generous friends. 

(I'll rent them out for a fee)






1 comment:

  1. hahahaha i think my shoes need be mentioned agaiin xxxxxxxxx

    this is a well cute post.

    ReplyDelete